Pages

Friday 26 October 2018

100 words Challenge

Prompt:

The night was cold and dark, not a soul insight besides a quiet old man wandering
the streets.
People thought he was strange but deep down he felt so alone .

He came to a stop in front of an old grave site that marked the day his only son
was taken from
him. Water filled his eyes and slowly trickled down his stone cold face. All the
memories flooded
back and pain filled his heart, he glanced down at the tulip in his hand standing
tall like his son
once did, reminding him to stay strong.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there Katelyn! My name is Kyra and I am a Year 7 student at Grey Main School. I really like this 100 words challenge post because the piece you wrote was very moving...

    This reminds me when we do narrative and descriptive writing. I really like writing. Do you like writing?

    Maybe next time you could make sure the text is set out clearer as it would make your writing even more amazing!

    Cool words,

    Kyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Katelyn! My name is Jacob I like your descriptive words it makes me sad. I don't really like writing very much but the 100 word challenge sounds interesting I might try it.

    Whats your favorite subject?

    Bye for now Jacob

    ReplyDelete