Pages

Friday 27 July 2018

100 Words challenge

Challenge: The challenge is to write a interesting 100 words or more story using a prompt within the time we were given.

Prompt - But I didn’t understand the instructions….

Today I failed my test miserable, “ I didn’t even get 50% of the questions correct because I just didn’t understand the instructions the test were giving me”. To make things WORSE! My teacher read all of our marks out loud to the whole class and I felt so embarrassed because even Sasha who didn’t even study for the test got better marks than me.

“Argghh I am so frustrated, that test makes up 40% of my grade marks”.
I am so stressed I don’t know what I am going to do or what I’m going to tell my parents! “Hey Em stop stressing we still have our science exam to do and that exam is worth the rest of our grade so you still have a chance”, “Yeah maybe you're right Billy but still I stayed up till 12.00 last night studying for that test and for nothing”. “Chill you can come over to my house later and I can help you study, but right now why don’t we go get some ice cream” he grinned.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katelyn,
    I really liked your narrative writing, I especially liked the last part of your writing where you ended it off smoothly. I think the only thing you should do is make sure that your writing is closer to 100 than 200. Other than that, I think that your writing was very interesting. I hope to see more of your writing!

    Great Job,
    Aaliyah

    ReplyDelete